Galluim shielded isolator
F750-Ga - Grade A is a shielded isolator, shielded between 20 mm and 45 mm lead depending on areas, and specially designed for the preparation of radiopharmaceuticals based on Ga68 . It is very robust and requires minimal maintenance : annuel change of the filtration block achievable directly by the user.
In particular, it integrates :
- A compartment for generator Ge/ga
- A compartment for the ionization chamber of the dose calibrator
- A sliding tray for synthesis module
- A compartment for solid and liquid waste
But also :
- 2 glove ports
- LED worktop lighting
- Socket inside the shielded isolator
- Chamber of introduction/exit of the material
To facilitate its installation, its external dimensions allow to pass through doors of 2 m x 0.90 wide (single standard door).